Have a Love Shot for the love of your body.
So you started having my The Love Shot ! Curcumin is a powerful, health optimising element that has the power to change you from the cell up.
Found in turmeric, curcumin has previously been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in lab studies.
The research, published online Jan. 19 in the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, examined the effects of an easily absorbed curcumin on memory performance in people without dementia, as well as curcumin’s potential impact on the microscopic plaques and tangles in the brains of people with Alzheimer’s disease.
Not just when you drink, but long after it’s entered your body the healers keep doing their work of restoring your immunity and making you stronger. From curing common colds to healing the gut micro-biome, these powerful healers are natures best cure and prevention. We could dedicate thousands and thousands of blogs of explaining their healing powers on the body. There is enough research to back up grandmothers tales already. Include The Love Shot into your daily routine and see the magical changes. Losing belly fat 😉 is just one of them.
( Disclaimer : losing body fat is a result of exercise plus lifestyle adjustments along with The Love Shot)
These three basic ingredients combined give us a magic mineral box of body, and mind healing powers. People suffering from lack of digestive enzymes and stomach issues will find great benefits by including the love shot before a big meal (lunch or dinner).
Balance hormones and boost your metabolism with The Love Shot too! These 3 basic ingredients will boost your metabolism and improve hormones more than any slimming tea tox or detox drink. No discount codes here so you can take my word for it ;).
As we know, the body has natural pathways to detox and remove toxins. But those pathways can become weak due to unhealthy lifestyles, environment pollution, make up products and just so many daily things such as drinking from plastic! Good news is you can heal your gut and restore detox pathways by including medicinal herbs such as ginger and turmeric. Haven’t you see all those ads about detox teas and slimming teas? Well forgetaboutit! By including The Love Shot to your daily diet you are helping your got micro biome in getting rid of the bad bacteria and providing minerals for restoration of good bacteria.
Restoring gut bacteria and helping them to thrive means you see the results externally as well. Hair becomes shiner and less damaged, nails become strong and skin is plump and glowing when your gut health is balanced and well. It’s amazing how amazing just three simple ingredients can be.
Ginger is pretty amazing too ! The substance that gives ginger its flavor appears to inhibit the growth of human colorectal cancer cells, according to research at the University of Minnesota’s Hormel Institute in Austin, Minn.
Do you know some one who has asthma? The Love shot is for them. A study shows purified components of the ginger also may have properties that help asthma patients breathe more easily.
Pineapples are members of the bromeliad family, and one of the few bromeliads to produce edible fruit, according to the biology department at Union County College. The fruit is actually made of many individual berries that fuse together around a central core. Each pineapple scale is an individual berry.
Pineapples’ nutritional benefits are as fascinating as their anatomy. Pineapples contain high amounts of vitamin C and manganese. These tropical treats are also a good way to get important dietary fiber and bromelain (an enzyme).
As well as having high amounts of manganese, which is important for antioxidant defenses, pineapples also contain high amounts of thiamin, a B vitamin that is involved in energy production.
The list goes on and on. Ginger, Turmeric, and off course pine apple have amazing qualities that we can over look.
- Gary W. Small, Prabha Siddarth, Zhaoping Li, Karen J. Miller, Linda Ercoli, Natacha D. Emerson, Jacqueline Martinez, Koon-Pong Wong, Jie Liu, David A. Merrill, Stephen T. Chen, Susanne M. Henning, Nagichettiar Satyamurthy, Sung-Cheng Huang, David Heber, Jorge R. Barrio. Memory and Brain Amyloid and Tau Effects of a Bioavailable Form of Curcumin in Non-Demented Adults: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 18-Month Trial. The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2017; DOI: 10.1016/j.jagp.2017.10.010
- Joerg Hucklenbroich, Rebecca Klein, Bernd Neumaier, Rudolf Graf, Gereon Fink, Michael Schroeter, Maria Rueger. Aromatic-turmerone induces neural stem cell proliferation in vitro and in vivo. Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 2014; 5 (4): 100 DOI: 10.1186/scrt500
- University Of Minnesota. “Dietary Ginger May Work Against Cancer Growth.” ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 29 October 2003. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/10/031029064357.htm>
- American Thoracic Society (ATS). “Ginger compounds may be effective in treating asthma symptoms, study suggests.” ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 19 May 2013.
- Shweta Khanna, Kumar Sagar Jaiswal, Bhawna Gupta. Managing Rheumatoid Arthritis with Dietary Interventions. Frontiers in Nutrition, 2017; 4 DOI: 10.3389/fnut.2017.00052