Intermittent fasting is a method of eating that is becoming very popular because it can help you lose weight without feeling hunger, and help reduce your risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease. If done correctly, intermittent fasting can also lead to better sleep and lots of energy. Intermittent fasting is a routine of scheduled eating within a certain time period of your day.
This type of scheduled eating was practiced by our ancestors, since they did not have the frequent access to food that we have now. Even better yet, this type of scheduled eating helps to balance hormones, and adjusts with our natural biological clock known as the circadian rhythm.
Fasting the Way That’s Right for You
There are many considerations to take note when fasting intermittently:
- Intermittent fasting is not a form of extreme calorie restriction. It’s a practice that should make you feel good. If your fasting strategy is making your feel weak, you need to reevaluate it.
- Typical fast time ranges from 14 to 18 hours, these fasting hours are usually after dinner and through out the night when you sleep, and early part of the day until lunch time. Fasting will help your body adjust from burning carbs to burning fat. Eating on a six- to eight-hour window can take a few weeks and should be done gradually. Once your body has successfully shifted into fat burning mode, it will be easier for you to fast for as much as 18 hours and still feel satiated. Your craving for sugar will slowly dissipate and managing your weight will be easier.
- It is not advisable to practice intermittent fasting if your daily diet is filled with processed foods. Addressing the quality of your diet is crucial before you venture into fasting. It’s critical to avoid the wrong calories, including refined carbohydrates, sugar/fructose, and grains.Within the six to eight hours that you do eat, you need to eliminate refined carbohydrates like pizza, bread, and potatoes. Fill your diet with vegetable carbohydrates, healthy protein, and healthy fats such as butter, eggs, avocado, coconut oil, olive oil, and raw nuts.
On the days that you work out while fasting, it’s best to consume a recovery meal—ideally consisting of fast-assimilating whey protein—30 minutes after your workout. Finding out what schedule works for you may take some trials and errors, this is why Intermittent Fasting Programme sets your routine up properly so you don’t fail.
- Intermittent fasting is not something you should carelessly undertake. ALWAYS pay close attention to your body and your energy levels. Individuals who are hypoglycemic, diabetic, or pregnant (and/or breastfeeding) should avoid any type of calorie restriction until your blood sugar or insulin levels are regulated.
Let me help you create an effective eating plan and schedule. Our programme is a guide for you to maximize your body’s ability to burn fat. Share this with your family and friends so they, too, can experience the benefits of fasting.
The Many Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
Intermittent fasting is a type of scheduled eating plan where you adjust your normal daily eating period to an hours-long window of time without cutting calories.
Throughout history, fasting is a commonplace practice and has been a spiritual tradition for millennia. Today, modern science has proven that fasting yields the following benefits:
- Helps promote insulin sensitivity – Optimal insulin sensitivity is crucial for your health, as insulin resistance or poor insulin sensitivity contributes to nearly all chronic diseases
- Normalizes ghrelin levels, also known as your “hunger hormone”
- Increases the rate of HGH (human growth hormone) production, which has an important role in health, fitness, and slowing the aging process
- Lowers triglyceride levels
- Helps suppress inflammation and fight free radical damage
In addition, exercising in a fasted state can help counteract muscle aging and wasting, and boost fat-burning.
Adding Exercise to Intermittent Fasting Can Provide Even More Benefits
Science has proven time and again that high-intensity training is far superior to hour-long aerobic exercises. It burns more calories in less time and increases the production rate of human growth hormone (HGH).
THIS PROGRAMME INCLUDES
The Intermittent Fasting Programme is a 8 weeks Online Health Coaching Programme to jumpstart your Intermittent Fasting routine.
Personalised Nutrition Plan: Your Nutritional Plan is crucial to seeing results. Without a proper nutrition plan, getting positive results through IF is impossible. Your tailored nutritional plan includes timing, meal options that are easy to choose from.
Efficient & Smart Workout Plan: You don’t need to go to the gym. Working out at home is perfectly fine. You may however need to purchase your own equipments. During IF, adding in a proper workout routine ensures that you achieve balanced hormones. Since losing body fat is a result of balanced hormones and proper nutrition regimen, your workout routine corresponds with your nutrition plan.
Smart Supplementation Routine: Smart Supplements are what I call health products that boost our health, improve vitality and longevity. I help you choose the best health supplements that work for your body.
Not another stupid crash diet. I really hate those. This programme is not a crash diet course for you to lose weight. Intermittent Fasting Programme is designed to start you on the right track quickly, and correctly.
Intermittent Fasting Programme teaches you how to make smarter decisions about food, exercise, health and wellness. You will learn how to phase into intermittent fasting any time of the year, and how to make this into a lifestyle. You gain up-to-date information on what is happening in the medical industry. By learning smart and effective functional healing techniques, you will be able to manage your health and wellbeing for the rest of your life.
Investment : 300 USD
Do you live in, Bangladesh? For bKash and bank account payment options click here.