- 4 large catfish ( pangash or known as basa ) steaks – works better than fillet
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 or 2 teaspoon red chilli paste (optional, fish tastes equally good without this)
- salt to taste
- add all ingredients to the fish and mix well. For mixing : place fish in large cooking pot and add all of the above. cover with lid and shake well!
- bake at 220 for 45 minutes or edges are crispy.
GARLIC PICKLE MAYO DIP
- garlic pickles or garlic powder
- pickles – thinly sliced and some pickle juice
mix well !
One thought on “Crispy Baked Basa”